Pages

Thursday, 16 June 2011

Graphic Design Graduates 2011

The first and second (I am second) years got to have a sneaky look at the graphic design graduate exhibition today. I spent over 2 hours walking around, and for the most part, looking in detail at all the work on display. There's some really amazing stuff. Makes me excited but its also a bit scary to think that I'll be in that position in a years time.

Anyway, it was very good to look - no doubt I will be going around again next week. Meanwhile, I gathered some business cards of my favourite graduates. I plan to look through their websites in more detail and perhaps post some of their work here.


In the next few days, I hope, the From Falmouth website will be updated with everyones work. I will update when it is, for now you can view the two previous years graduates.

No comments:

Post a Comment