Pages

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Neil Price

I met Neil Price at the beginning of this (school) year, although we have both lived in the same block of flats for the last two years. For the whole year I have seen him working incredibly hard to produce a massive and detailed painting depicting a previously un-painted scene in the Spanish Armada. I've seen the sketches, modeled as a sailor and helped to build model boats - the anchors were mine!

The final year illustration exhibition is now up at Woodlane and I'm going to have a look this afternoon. I already know Neil's painting is completely different to the rest of the illustration course which is nice, although I'm sure there's some other great stuff as well.

Here's a screenshot of his website, but you really need to see the painting for real if you're in Falmouth. No excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment