Pages

Sunday, 3 July 2011

Foo Fighters at MK Bowl

I know I only saw Arcade Fire a few days ago, but last night I saw Death Cab for Cutie, Biffy Clyro and Foo Fighters in my very home town. To be honest I only really went as it was in my town, not a massive Foos fan. However, it was a brilliantly loud rock show. It certainly has been nice to go to three completely different gigs in just over a week (remember, King Blues down in Falmouth last week).

Death Cab for Cutie - must listen more.
Part sun, part cloud. Large crowd.
Biffy Clyro - performance like a headliner, brilliant.
An appearance from Roger Taylor (Queen) with Foo Fighters.
Little Dave Grohl in the middle of the crowd.
They sure know how to put on a rock show. 2.5 hours of one.

Nice to be able to just walk home from a show like this! Although we did take a slightly wrong detour and it took twice as long as it should have. I have done much walking in the last few days... London again tomorrow! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment