Pages

Friday, 26 August 2011

Frank Turner @ Roadmender, Northampton

When my favourite folk-punker announced a pre-Reading & Leeds warm up show in Northampton, just 30 minutes from home, I could not say no. Even 'though I'm also booked up to see him (and Against Me!) in November – having to travel to London from Cornwall. It was my fifth Frank Turner gig, making him the artist I have seen most times (aside from local acts).

Quite possibly the best FT gig yet, although it's hard to beat the first time I saw him, at the Camden Roundhouse joined by Chuck Ragan and Crazy Arm.

Support from Gary J Armstrong – pretty good!
Enter, Frank Turner.
One of the best/my favourite photographs.
Not sure what Nigel was doing.
Frank and The Sleeping Souls covering Queen's Somebody to Love.
One word, AMAZING.
I like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment