Pages

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Chuck Ragan: Covering Ground

Chuck Ragan is a fine, and most definitely manly (Twitter jokes - have a read), punk come folk musician. He is the founder and host of the Revival Tour – which Lindsay and I will be attending in October. I'ma traveling up from Cornwall to London for it, so it better be good! No doubt it will be.

Anyway, his new album is out this week and the packaging is rather nice. Particularly the lyrics, which are on the back of a fold out poster. Now I'm sure you're supposed to have the nice photo of Chuck, Jon and Joe up on your wall, but I prefer the lyrics side! Ah, graphic design-ness.

I took a bad shot at scanning it and piecing it together.


Oh, I suggest listening to his music too! Chuck is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment