Pages

Friday, 20 January 2012

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

About three weeks ago, just before I came back to Falmouth, I was glued to reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I'd been meaning to read it for a while (partly just to see what all the hype was about), and it was just by chance that my best friend mentioned her excitement for the film coming out when I was at her house. She had the book there and leant me it.

"Gripping" is certainly one word I could use to describe the book, I could list many more but that may tell you more than you should know. At least if you haven't read the book. Yet.

Anyway, I just got back from watching the film at the cinema. Slightly disappointed they changed a fairly large chunk near the end but overall it was great. Not sure how long the film was but it sure flew by. There's not a boring moment.

But at the end of the film what stuck with me, and my [graphic design] friends who I watched it with, was the amazing titles at the beginning. Music and animation.


Awesome that I was actually able to find this online no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment