Pages

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Jazzlines Ensemble

Over the Easter weekend, when I wasn't eating hot cross buns, I worked on the artwork for a Jazz EP.

"Jazzlines Ensemble are a group of young musicians who have been involved in various creative ensemble and educational projects with Jazzlines, Birmingham Jazz, Town Hall/Symphony Hall and Sound It Out over a period of around 5 years. Performing regularly in Birmingham, and have performed at a variety of venues and events across the city including Town Hall, Symphony Hall and Mostly Jazz Festival."


The cover that appears online currently.
And the rest of the artwork.

You can listen and buy the EP here, plus find links to their twitter/facebook etc. And when I get my copy I shall post some photographs of the physical thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment