Pages

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

London bound

Tomorrow I am travelling up to London (for once, sadly, there will be no live music involved) for a portfolio evening organised by my course, at the RSA Vaults. We will be sharing our portfolios with various graphic designers from around London, and perhaps even further afield. It should be a very beneficial evening, talking about our work with real graphic designers, and I'm rather looking forward to it. Although of course, a tad nervous.


But then, on Thursday I will be returning to RSA for an interview – don't worry, I was already planning on staying in London for a few days. I have been short-listed for the RSA Student Design Awards Good Journey brief. Needless to say, as one of 6 out of 127, I am thrilled that my idea was considered good enough – Walkways.

No comments:

Post a Comment