Pages

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Tall Tales & Short Stories

It might have taken the best part of this evening but I have updated my website with my major project, Tall Tales & Short Stories, and it is definitely the largest project I have ever produced. Currently I am very pleased with it all… but ask me again in three months time.





"Tall Tales & Short Stories is a fictional exhibition to take place at the British Library. The exhibition aims to encourage its viewers to rekindle their imaginative side, something that may have been lost in adulthood, through the idea of myth At first focusing on British myths, including those familiar to all and  stories much lesser known, the exhibition and accompanying book explore what a "myth" is, how they are formed and just why they are important to us."



Have a look at the project in full: here.

No comments:

Post a Comment