Pages

Thursday, 5 July 2012

The Last Walk

I can no longer call Falmouth my home, I have moved out of Chy Morva and am living back in Milton Keynes for the unforeseeable future. It's been tough saying goodbye, to the people and the place, but the future is exciting and I at least get to go back for graduation in September.

The last few weeks in Falmouth have been great and I think I've tried to make the most of it. I even managed to go swimming in the sea about 6 times in just over a week. Yesterday I had my final sea swim, but before that I took a lovely stroll around Pendennis Point.

Good ol' Cornish coloured houses.
My old street.
I lived here for two years of my life.
The docks.
Time for trees!
And flowers.
And signs…
St Mawes castle.
Hidden beach.
Ah, I used to swim here.
And now I swim here.
Last Gylly Beach Café beverage.
My street.
My lovely house.
Chy Morva.
A little note for the next Chy Morvians.
Goodbye Falmouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment