Pages

Monday, 30 July 2012

Leopallooza Festival & Bude

This weekend was a lovely sunny Cornish music festival weekend for me, at Leopallooza near Bude, north Cornwall. I took some photos, as I do.

Grey London.
2 trains, 2 tube trains and 1 bus later.
 Bude.
Quick beach break.
And onward to Leo.
LETTERS.
Everything is nicely crafted from wood.
Sun shining as we arrive at main stage.
My favourite Cornish band, Crowns – one of the weekend's highlights.
There were lots of trees.
Nice skies.
The Computers.
Mr Computers likes climbing on things and spewing rubbish, good band though.
Campsite.
Dan le Sac & Scroobius Pip, Saturday night headliners.
Ice cream in Bude before swimming.
I absolutely love Bude Sea Pool.
Wearing my CSMSSC yellows after a refreshing post-festival sea swim.
And a nice Cornish cider to finish the weekend, with a nice label to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment