Pages

Thursday, 23 August 2012

Greenwich and the Thames

My dad and I thought it was about time we had another day trip to London. The main purpose of the trip was to go to the London Transport Museum, but before that we went over to Greenwich on the DLR (Docklands Light Railway) and had lunch in Greenwich park.

The Cutty Sark – not the Falmouth pub.
Is that a bit of a beach?
Canary Wharf.
Rocky beach and seagulls.
Mer-lion.
Friendly squirrel, looking for peanuts.
These are possibly not the exact same squirrels, there were a few.
The sun broke through eventually.
We found a beach. On the Thames. With real sand.
You wouldn't know this was London, right?

And that's not all we did/all the photographs I took – as I said earlier, we went to the London Transport Museum. Photographs of which I'm going to post in another blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment