Pages

Thursday, 9 August 2012

Olympic Doodles

I haven't been to any Olympic events and I haven't even watched all that many on the tv. I'm not at all into sports (aside from swimming) but I have found what I have watched to be enjoyable, and I'm happy GB is doing so well.

I did however enjoy playing the Google hurdles mini game a few days ago and have appreciated the Google Doodle illustrations on the days previous. It's worth having Google as my homepage, if only to see each day's Doodle.

Hurdles Doodle game
 And today's Canoe Doodle game

Unfortunately I can't give reference to any individual illustrators but according to the Doodles "About" page: "There is a team of illustrators (we call them doodlers) and engineers that are behind each and every doodle you see."

No comments:

Post a Comment