Pages

Sunday, 7 October 2012

Day Trip to the Seaside

I went to Brighton today with the initial main purpose of going for a sea swim, coinciding with the “first swim of the year” in Falmouth (for the academic year, of course), but also to meet up with a few graphics people. Which ultimately always wins over a sea swim anyway.

It was a wonderful day in which the sun was shining and it was surprisingly warm – but don't worry, the sea was absolutely freezing. I really do like Brighton despite it being only my second visit, and being by the sea again was great.

Sparkly sea.
Proof.
Yellow.
My new friend, Mr Lobster.
I don't think this one was concrete.
They have these dolphin bins in Falmouth.
Carousel on the pier.
Pavilion.
Moominpapa!

So, let's do it again soon. Yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment