Pages

Monday, 5 November 2012

A very Cornish weekend


This weekend I had a flying visit to Falmouth to see Crowns, on Saturday night, playing their album launch show at the Princess Pavilion. I guess it was a bit of a homecoming gig for them; although not actually from Falmouth, they are certainly proud of their Cornish roots. And it sure shows. The gig just wouldn’t have been quite the same in London, or anywhere else for that matter. I love Cornwall and Crowns are fast becoming one of my favourite bands.

Aside from the excellent live music, it was a lovely weekend. Great company, a bit of sunshine, an absolutely freezing sea swim and, most importantly, a bit of Baman & Piderman.

I’ve used a “Cornwall flag” stock photograph for this blog because I had such a great time that I didn’t take any photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment