Pages

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Band of Horses

I went to my first Band of Horses gig last night at Hammersmith Apollo. Even after wanting/waiting to see them for a good few years, they still managed to excede expectations. It was a nice change from my recent lively folk/punk gigs to enjoy something a little more laid back. But what I really loved about the show was instead of simply having their band name behind them on stage they had film clips.

Film clips of mountains, plains, lakes, trees, sea and generally beautiful North American scenery that match BoH’s music perfectly. I tried to take a few photographs of some of the backdrops but I’m almost certain there will be much better examples elsewhere on the internet.

Mirage Rock.
Check out the trees!
Seeeaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment