Pages

Saturday, 9 March 2013

Emma Jackson’s paper cut illustrations

Emma Jackson is a current third year Illustration student at Falmouth University (no longer University College Falmouth!) who has a passion for paper and patience with a scalpel.

She’s been posting teasers on Instagram and Tumblr of her current paper cut work, including the illustration that will be appearing in ‘Falmouth’s Illustrated Book of Quotes & Sayings’ – a book Falmouth illustration students produce each year for their degree show. Worth viewing much larger than here to fully appreciate it.

‘Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you’

I’m off to Falmouth next weekend to celebrate St Patrick’s Day – I know, I know, it’s not quite Ireland – but I will be celebrating with Emma who is from Northern Ireland and also having a nose through her sketchbooks if she lets me!

No comments:

Post a Comment