Pages

Saturday, 1 June 2013

In the style of Zelda

I am currently trying to draw in the style of Zelda, Wind Waker in particular (although I guess Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks are the same style as well). But I’m not actually drawing Zelda characters, I’m drawing characters from a book. So from my imagination. It’s hard – I’m not an illustrator. But maybe if I come up with anything good I will share…

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

I also really want to play Wind Waker again but I never owned it myself. Currently watching a few copies on eBay, waiting to pounce on one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, did you draw the second set of images then?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Sadly not. These are all from Wind Waker. My doodles are not on the Internet yet.

      Delete