Pages

Saturday, 12 October 2013

Far Away is Close at Hand in Images of Elsewhere

Today I went to London with Harry, who is a big Radiohead fan, to see Stanley Donwood’s latest exhibition at The Outsiders in Soho. I’m not particularly much of Radiohead fan – I like them well enough but don’t own much of their music – but I am a fan of Donwood’s art/design. And obviously, I particularly like his latest series of works that almost all feature trees.

“Radiohead's in-house artist Stanley Donwood returns to The Outsiders London with a haunting and hugely appealing exhibition of artworks in September 2013. Far Away is Close at Hand in Images of Elsewhere showcases Stanley's ambitious ink and pencil pieces featuring hidden country footpaths, known as Holloways, and other arboreal scenes.” – The Outsiders, London

And some of my own poor iPhone photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment