Pages

Monday, 3 February 2014

Drop the needle again

Well, it was about time I got granddad’s old record player back up and running. Given that I’m partial to a bit of record sleeve design here and there, it makes sense that I have something to actually play them on. I mean, they’re obviously nice to look at and all but…

Here’s one I didn’t design…

Plus my nice friend Steve sent me [his copy of(!)] The Menzingers’ On The Impossible Past so that I wouldn’t have a crappy record for my first record. Freebies of records I’ve designed the sleeves for don’t really count. If more people gave away records from their own collection – or anything like that – to their friends, whom they know will really appreciate it, then the world would be a better place.

Now what to buy for myself…

Now playing one designed by me…

No comments:

Post a Comment