Pages

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Sir David Attenborough’s Alternative Curling Commentary

When I’m feeling too lazy (or running too late!) to plug my phone into my car radio and stream Spotify, I listen to Radio One whilst driving to work. Which, considering I like less than 5% of the music they play, is generally quite enjoyable. Pretty much just because I like the DJs Nick Grimshaw and Greg James that are on air during my daily commute to and from work. They’re amusing and have good features – Call or Delete on a Wednesday morning (Nick Grimshaw) is a particular favourite of mine… although I was listening to The Menzingers this morning.

Anyway, Greg James had the legendary Sir David Attenborough on his show yesterday afternoon and I listened to the interview during my drive home. This amazing thing happened at the end of the interview (which I have only now seen in sync with the video). Quite possibly the best thing I have ever heard on the radio:


No comments:

Post a Comment