Pages

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

I Don’t Wanna Be…

…An Asshole Anymore.

This video is one of the best I’ve seen in a long time, amusing and well produced. Although, to be fair, I don’t really pay much attention to music videos. Whether they’re by one of my favourite bands or not.


I’m going to see these guys at a teeny, tiny venue in London tomorrow night. Only my second time seeing them live – you may or may not remember this post about me gigging alone. Not gigging alone tomorrow though, woo! It will be awesome, although I will probably get completely squished.

The Menzingers’ latest album, Rented World, has been the soundtrack to my Japan trip. Today, listening to it in my car for the first time, I was reminded of travelling on buses and trains in Japan with my headphones in. So even though I don’t like the album as a whole as much as On The Impossible Past, their previous album, it’s always going to be special to me for the Japan memories. It’s also not a bad album by any means! This song is the album opener and a very good one at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment