Pages

Sunday, 27 July 2014

Pentalum

Pentalum luminarium is a sculpture people enter to be immersed in radiant light and colour.

Inspired by the beauty of natural geometry and Islamic architecture, the Architects of Air created the Pentalum with winding passages, domes and pods where you can sit down and absorb the ambience.

The Pentalum is the only bit of Milton Keynes’ International Festival that I have managed to see and be a part of. Having moved to Bedford now, and with the Bedford River Festival taking top priority last weekend, it hasn’t been practical for me to see, for myself, all of what’s been going on in MK over the last 10 days. I’m glad mum and I made it to the Pentalum, on the festival’s last day, this afternoon though, as it was pretty impressive.


No comments:

Post a Comment