Pages

Friday, 28 November 2014

Fox Fotography

If you know me, you probably know that I like foxes. And this pretty much solely comes from the fact that my car, first and only, is a Volkswagen Fox. I call her – yes, my car is a her – Foxy and she has a little stuffed mini fox (Lil Fox) looking out the back window. But, I have always loved wolves as well and I guess they’re not so different really. Sort of like a cross between a wolf and a cat? In appearance anyway… and we all know how I feel about cats.

But onto the foxes… One Russian miner, Ivan Kislov, has been spending his down time taking spectacular photos of foxes, among other creatures, in the Arctic circle.


Bored Panda wrote a blog post about Ivan Kislov’s amazing images here and include more of his fox photos.

‘Though he takes pictures of everything from bears and reindeer to wolves and stoats, Kislov says the foxes are often very willing models: “Foxes are curious and can come very close, and I shoot with wide angle and telephoto lenses.” ’

No comments:

Post a Comment