Pages

Friday, 30 January 2015

Didga the Skateboarding Cat

I first watched this video a few months ago. I think it was shared on Facebook or Twitter by some cat profile that I like/follow. I was wowed at the time and I was wowed once more when I watched it again tonight (I’d mentioned it to someone at work earlier today and so found it to share with them). And so, now I’m sharing it here because…

This cat is AWESOME!

Over 5 MILLION [views]!! World’s BEST Skateboarding CAT! Go Didga! The Action starts when Ollie, a skateboard, takes his friend Didga, a CAT, for a ride around the beautiful beach town of Coolangatta, Australia. On the way Didga ‘shows off’ by jumping on, off, up and even over obstacles. One of those obstacles happens to be a large Rottweiler dog. FYI – 18 months of teaching then practicing, 6 months of that for filming and editing, so please, don't try this at home.


I also follow Didga on Instagram – it’s an excellent profile with beautiful photos and video clips of this amazing feline – usually in some stunning Australian settings too. Plus there’s a few dogs there too, if you’re not such a cat-person as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment