Pages

Friday, 20 February 2015

Food!

Ever since Veganuary and also since I’ve begun to use Yummly more and more, I have become more in love with food (vegan or otherwise). And, in turn, I have become more in love with the actual process of cooking. Cooking interesting, healthy and fresh food. Sometimes new recipes, sometimes my classic staple recipes and sometimes completely random concoctions that I’ve thrown together using whatever I have!

A lot of my food I share on Instagram – much like millions of other Instagram users. Instagram is great for sharing photos, there and then, but once you’ve posted a few more images to your account, the old ones slip somewhere into the depths of your Instagram history. So, because I don’t really want to lose all of my foodie photos I created a new Pinterest ‘board’ for them instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment