Pages

Sunday, 12 April 2015

Five Thousand Miles: The Book

I am absolutely over the moon to say that I sent Five Thousand Miles to print last night!


Conveniently, today is a year to the day that I left for my adventure of a lifetime in Japan, all by myself. And so, today I have published the 200-page book of my trip online – in digital form. I’ve been beavering away designing the book since Christmas and I can’t wait, not only for the world to see it but, to have the physical book in my hands.

Big thanks to Kat, my friend and colleague, for doing an excellent job of proofing the whole thing for me – picking up on my silly grammatical mistakes. I will be taking her out for [Japanese!] dinner on Friday to say thank you.

And now, without further ado, I present to you… Five Thousand Miles: The Book.



No comments:

Post a Comment