Pages

Thursday, 28 May 2015

WORKOUT [punk-style]

I’m not particularly good at making playlists. Sure I can cobble together a selection of songs and bands that I like… but that normally involves whole albums rather than individual and carefully selected songs – by which I mean one by each artist and maybe even in a specific order.

So, I am quite please with my ‘workout’ playlist that I have put together for myself. (Read my recent post about the fitness bug I’ve caught.) Pleased enough that I felt the need to share it with the world. Particularly because it’s a workout playlist with a twist – all of the songs are punk rock or folk punk based. A lot of the songs are loud, short and fast which, of course, is great for exercising to!

I’m not saying I’m the first person to put together a playlist of this kind and I’m sure there’s lots of other people out there who exercise to punk music. But I couldn’t find anything half as good as this on Spotify! Perhaps I’m being a little biased, please judge for yourself…


The playlist currently has 42 tracks and I am adding to it as and when I come across something suitable. I’m open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment