Pages

Tuesday, 27 October 2015

The Art of Punk

After dabbling in gig review writing (here and here), I've landed myself a weekly feature on Colin’s Punk Rock World. This is definitely all down to my writing ability and ideas rather than the fact I’m his girlfriend, obviously!

Every Tuesday I will be posting an article under the theme ‘The Art of Punk’. My first post went out earlier today and is a bit of an introduction to the whole concept, but also features London Calling by The Clash.


Alongside working on my own posts, I’ve also designed some banner-style images to head each blog post on CPRW – for each category: album reviews, gig reviews etc. These also appear down the side of the blog (see above!) and offer quick links to each category.

…I’m not taking over, honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment