The Staves
Pretty flags.
Mediterranean Biome.
Follow the wiggly yellow brick road?
Um, what?
I think this is a llama?
Dan made me sit on it.
Pictograms.
Clementines.
Dan's looking at something.
Piggy.
Tree!
Mull Historical Society.
Seth Lakeman – third time seeing him, best yet.
Bellowhead – I knew they were a big band but I didn't realise how big.
Cornishness.
Stornoway – to be honest, they were a bit boring.
Shiny, shiny Mr Frank Turner.
Nigel played a recorder solo.
Fairly decent photo!
Another fairly decent photo.
All-in-all it was a great day of great live music. Of course FT and The Sleeping Souls were brilliant, with highlights including Frank's a'cappella solo, English Curse, and new song "I Want to Dance". But I think Bellowhead were equally excellent – need to a) get some more of their music and b) see them live again! Also, it's always nice to be in a beautiful location.
No comments:
Post a Comment