Pages

Sunday, 22 May 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet (at last)

Only two months after it was originally released, I have finally seen Gnomeo and Juliet. And for a mere £2.99 with popcorn and drink as well.

I knew I'd like it simply because it has garden gnomes (duh!) in it but it was seriously brilliant. I'm even going to go as far as to say it's the best animated movie ever (maybe... the Lion King will put up a fight). But that's just me.


They even made clunky terracotta-style noise when they moved. And lookee what you can buy on ebay, although to be honest actual garden gnomes would be a million times better.


I have yet to find actual garden gnomes of the same characters as in the film, although you would think that would be the logical movie memorabilia to sell. And there were some fine characters that would look lovely in my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment