Giant gnome guards the entrance.
Spot the gnomes in this photo...
A contradictory sign. Gardens this way, but no entry,
Gnome world is pretty near Newquay, and also happens to be where Ning is from. Thus we had no trouble getting there afterwards. Which is where most of the afternoon was spent with iced coffee, chips and sitting by the harbour for a few hours. Not all of that happened at once, I should point out.
Nice little reference to Hokusai's Great Wave.
I didn't take very good photos because I was so close to the building but this very modern
block of flats - with Pizza Express underneath, made me feel like I was in London.
block of flats - with Pizza Express underneath, made me feel like I was in London.
Very unusual for Cornwall. Rocklands.
I love these sort of Cornish fishing boats.
So a good day all 'round really. I've been having good Saturdays out lately. Will try to keep it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment