At first I thought it was maybe only one bottle. I noticed Hopping Hare looking very different to the old Badger branding, it really stood out. Thus I made dad purchase one for himself. He hasn't drunk it yet so I've been able to photograph it. Yesterday, I spotted another new Badger bottle - an ale with ginger, not to be missed.
I should probably show you what Badger Ales looked like before, for those unfamiliar with the brand!
So upon doing a little internet research, I've discovered that the re-design was done by Brand Opus, read their blog about the new Badger Ales here.
The overall re-design gives Badger a stronger on-shelf presence that allows consumers to understand and engage with the brand more meaningfully, and recognise the Badger portfolio over other brands in the ale category.” - foodiesouthwest
I think it really works. Each ale has more character now, while the new leaping Badger logo remains prominent across the whole range. It's got more consistency as well as a bold, modern yet well suited appearance.
Here's some other positive opinions on the re-design:
www.owenjonesdesign.com/blog/badger-beers
www.thedieline.com/blog/2011/8/24/badger-ales.html




No comments:
Post a Comment