First, the British Library for an exhibition on science fiction – Out of this World. It has persuaded me to read some of the classics of the sci-fi genre, HG Wells etc. Although may still be a while before I read one.
Exhibition posters. It was no photography so no photos from
the exhibition, but take my word for it, it was good!
the exhibition, but take my word for it, it was good!
I spotted the nice medieval illustration murals at Charing Cross last time
I was there but didn't stop to take photographs, today I did.
I like them a lot. Makes a change from advertisements.
I was there but didn't stop to take photographs, today I did.
I like them a lot. Makes a change from advertisements.
Illustrated tree.
Real tree.
On a little stroll through Embankment gardens.
There were some statues of famous people I have never heard of. Haha.
Random interesting doors on the walk to Somerset House.
We went to Somerset House/The Courtald Gallery for this exhibition.
I'm not sure if I was allowed to take photographs, but I didn't anyway.
Here's some internet finds. Henry Toulouse Lautrec.

Here's some internet finds. Henry Toulouse Lautrec.
Covent garden.
and a fine string quartet.
No comments:
Post a Comment