Pages

Saturday, 22 January 2011

Alternative route to Tesco

I took rather a long detour to get to Tesco Express this morning, but it was intentional as it is such a beautiful day in Fal town. And it actually has been for most of this week, it's just I have been stuck inside my daylight-less studio at uni (which is not actually a bad place to be), for the majority of it.

I walked along the seafront, all the way past Gylly, off up through one of the side roads towards Melvill Road, then across in Fox Rosehill Gardens. I walked through the gardens, ending up at the centre of Woodlane (uni) and then off up a hill onto Woodlane (the street). Towards the church, up some more hills, to where you can see across the bay (if that's what you'd call it) from Flushing to the Docks. Then picked a random road and walked down into town, and back to little ol' Tesco. And home from there.

Falmouth.


Never miss a tree opportunity.
 I swim at this hotel.

I was interested to see how far I walked, so I calculated the route! 2.5 miles – not bad!


Now I need to do some work...

No comments:

Post a Comment