Pages

Thursday, 21 June 2012

UCF Graphic Design 2012

Originally, I wasn't going to blog about my own course's degree show but because the standard is so high – I'm not bias at all – and I went around collecting business card today… I decided I should at least post an image  for each of my favourites and link to their websites.

Of course you can check out the work of all of 2012's graduates at From Falmouth.

Josh Gowen
Josh, I loved your major project – why is it not on the internet?








I want to showcase your major project… but I can't.



And there are so many more! From Falmouth, From Falmouth, From Falmouth!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very informative. WLCI school of advertising and graphic designing offers programmes & courses for graduates and undergraduates students.

    For More Details : http://www.wlcidesign.in/

    ReplyDelete